Sunday, November 27, 2011

What's new:

So far, 2012 looks like it could be a very busy year, which I won't complain about at all. For starters, in December, I will begin filming a documentary which actually dives into the lives of touring musicians, both on and off of tour. Much of this will be a continuation project, most likely taking the better part of a year to compile the footage (due to school), and then a great deal of time afterward to edit. I want this to be perfect, as I know many people are already sticking their necks out simply for giving me the opportunity to make this film, so I won't disappoint.

Second: I will be starting a monthly (or so) update following around a Kansas City MC who is trying to make it big time. I can't give many details right now, but I know it's going to not only be fun, but a great experience.

Last: all of this is very expensive when I am making little-to-no money off of these projects, if you could find yourself kind enough to donate ANYTHING, I will forever be grateful of your generosity.

Thank you for all of the support,
Drew Minnis

No comments:

Post a Comment